The best accessory this summer: a sexy and toned bikini belly. Here we show you how to get these five best exercise.
Now that we have put the swelling in the abdomen under control, it is time to draw our attention to trimming, tightening and toning in this abdomen. The crunches are good, but it won’t give you the enormous shape you love. That is why the differences are important to engage each central muscle to achieve strong, known and very exciting curves.
We’ve chosen five workouts that you should add to your workout routine to fully reveal a toned belly. Do it now Thanks later
The climber includes abs, back, arms and legs. (Photo published by Womanshealthmag.com)
1. Start the table position. Make sure your body forms a straight line without sloping and tilting.
2. Bend the right knee on the chest, then straightening and return to the original position. Keep in mind that your lower body is straight and not arched. Repeat with the left leg. This is repetition.
V-up includes abs, lower back and legs. (Photo courtesy of Gethealthyu.com)
1. Start lying on your back with your legs extended and your arms extended behind you on the floor.
2. In one motion, press the abs and sit while lifting and keeping your arms and legs upright sports position. Your body should look like the letter “V” on one side. Remember to keep your back straight rather than curved.
3. Hold for a few seconds, slowly lower to the original position. This is repetition.
Leg lift involves lower abs and waist. (Photo published by Womanshealthmag.com)
Start lying on your back with your legs and arms stretched out on your sides, and then calm down on the floor.
2. Lift both your legs while keeping the rest of your body, especially your back, firmly on the floor. Slow down this is repetition.
Plank with Arm Lift
Includes plank with lift arm abs, hips and lower back. (Photo published by Forgetthegym.ie)
1. Start in the forearm position, make sure that your forearms are located directly below the shoulders and keep your feet wide open. Focus on engaging your core.
2. Keep your body straight, lift and stretch your right arm forward. Hold for a few seconds and reduce your arm to the original position. Repeat with the left arm. This is repetition.
Side Hip Drop
Lateral falls of the hip include the waist, hips, back and shoulders. (Photo courtesy of Naturallyfitqt.com)
1. Start to lie on your side with the elbow directly under your shoulder. Run a side board of the forearm by lifting your hips and keeping your body straight and long, with the foot stacked on the other hand on the floor.
2. Lower the hip, without touching the ground, lift it again. This is repetition. Repeat on the other side.